What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?
Big Data Analytics has become crucial as it aids in improving business, decision makings, and providing the biggest edge over the competitors.
What is Big Data analytics?
Big Data analytics is a process use to extract and to examine uncover hidden patterns, correlations, and other insights in a large amount of data. It provides the advantage that it can be used for better decision making, preventing fraudulent activities, among other things.
Big data analytics is the use of advanced analytic techniques against very large, diverse data sets that include structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, from different sources, and in different sizes from terabytes to zettabytes.
Big Data stands for data sets that are usually much larger and complex than the common know data sets which usually handles by RDBMS. Well, know traditional data management applications like RDBMS are not able to manage those data sets. Big Data can be applied to unstructured, Structured, and Semi-structured data sets based on requirements and needs. Whereas Big Data is mostly applied to Unstructured data sets.
What is a Big Data analytics example?
- Fraud Management Report which is generally used in Banking Sectors to find the fraud transactions, hacking, unauthorized access to the account, and so on.
- Live Tracking Report which is generally used by Transport Sectors such as Meru, Ola, Uber, and Mega to track the vehicles, customer’s requests, payment management, emergency alert and to find the daily needs and revenues and so on.
- Sales Report and Future target and goal analysis which is mostly used by all sectors to analyze their sales, revenues, and needs of customers and also used to determine the future target and so on.
- Many reports based on live data mostly used to manage live data in many entertainment sites, share market, real-time Sensex data, etc.
What is the use of Big Data analytics?
Analysis of big data allows analysts, researchers, and business users to make better and faster decisions using data that was previously inaccessible or unusable.
- Using Big Data Analytics to Boost Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Use of Big Data Analytics to Solve Advertisers Problem and Offer Marketing Insights
- Big Data Analytics for Risk Management
- Big Data Analytics As a Driver of Innovations and Product Development
- Use of Big Data in Supply Chain Management
Is Big Data analytics a good career?
Yes, it can be a good career option. Big data is a fast-growing field with exciting opportunities for professionals in all industries and across the globe. With the demand for skilled big data professionals continuing to rise, now is a great time to enter the job market. The big data analytics salary varies in the range of $89,000 and $242,000.
Does Big Data analytics require coding?
Yes, Big Data analytics does require coding. In fact, it is the essential skill Big Data analyst must-have. Because you have to conduct numerical and statistical analysis with massive data sets. Beat to learn R, Python Java, and C++.
Tools such as R, HIVE, SQL, Scala, HIVE, etc. are something that you should be comfortable with.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link And Never Miss Update.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here