Samsung Pay Introduces a new way for online Transactions.
Samsung Pay: In today’s modern world carrying a wallet around with all your credit and debit cards inside is not in fashion anymore. Most of people and shops are moving towards online transactions.
The number of digital transactions stood at about 11.8 billion for the first six months of this financial year, according to calculations based on data from the Reserve Bank of India and the National Payments Corporation of India.
So here comes Samsung pay, which is safer than having a physical card because it doesn’t actually store the actual card number. You don’t have to create a special PIN for the card on your phone. Your card’s regular PIN works when you pay through Samsung Pay, so it’s secure and doesn’t require you to remember any special codes.
If your card or bank provider has enabled the use of a particular card in the country you’re going to, you can use Samsung Pay in that country just as you would on your own.
The interesting part is that you can make a maximum of ten transactions without an internet connection. After that, you require the Internet to pay via Samsung Pay. You need the Internet to add cards to Samsung Pay, The same goes for viewing your Samsung Pay transaction history.
In which Devices Samsung Pay is supported
- Galaxy S6 (only in some countries)
- Galaxy S6 edge (only in some countries)
- Galaxy S6 edge Plus (only in some countries)
- Galaxy S6 Active
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 edge
- Galaxy S7 Active
- Galaxy Note 5
- Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition
- Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S8 Plus
- Galaxy S8 Active
- Galaxy S9
- Galaxy S9 Plus
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Galaxy A7 (2016)
- Galaxy A3 (2017)
- Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Galaxy A7 (2017)
- Galaxy A8 (2016)
- Galaxy A9 (2016)
- Galaxy A9 Pro
- Galaxy A8 (2018)
- Galaxy A8 Plus (2018)
- Galaxy A70
- Galaxy A80
- Galaxy J5 Pro (only in some countries)
- Galaxy J7 Pro (only in some countries)
- Galaxy C5 (only in China)
- Galaxy C7 (only in China)
- Galaxy C5 Pro (only in Hong Kong and China)
- Galaxy C7 Pro (only in Hong Kong and China)
- Galaxy A8 Star (only in Hong Kong and China; also called A9 Star)
- Galaxy C9 Pro (only in Hong Kong and China)
- Samsung W2017 (only in China)
- Samsung W2018 (only in China)
- Galaxy Fold
How to use Samsung Pay to make a payment?
- Begin by opening the Samsung Pay app on your device.
- Once the application is open on your device, tap the Get Started button.
- You will be prompted for a PIN that will be used in the future to protect your information — type it twice for verification.
- Tap the Menu button in the top-left corner of the screen, then, in the popup, select the Add credit/debit card option.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to complete setup and agree to any terms and conditions.
Check it out Latest Samsung Recruitment: Click here
Hurry Up !! Limited Seats Available !! Webinar On Road Map For AWS Developer/Architect and How To Get Job Within Less Time Period: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Whatsapp Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Why Remove China Apps taken down from Play store?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here