Learn Cybersecurity with Online Courses and Classes
I know why you are here! I know you are a curious person always looking for firewalls, malware, encryption, hacking, and looking for a career in cybersecurity?
This article is here to help you out…
The world today is turning digital and purely driven by modern technology and this has led to cybercrimes which is a massive threat to individuals, organizations, and institutions. As a result, cybersecurity is one of the most demanding courses across the world!
What is Cyber Security?
It is a method of protecting the e-data, networks, and computer systems.
- Network security is the practice of securing a computer network from intruders or malware.
- Application security Successful security begins in the design stage which helps in focusing on keeping software and devices free of threats
- Information security protects the privacy of data, both in storage and in transit.
- End-user education Anyone can accidentally introduce a virus to a secure system if good security practices are not followed. Make sure to delete suspicious email attachments, not plug in unidentified USB drives, for the security of any organization.
Why is cybersecurity important?
Losses due to cybercrimes have crossed $2 trillion and damages would hit $6 trillion by 2021.
Not just the big companies and
organizations, even everyday consumers experience phishing, ransomware attacks,
data breaches, and financial losses.
So, we understand that, the more we rely on the internet, the more we need good cybersecurity.
Let me remind you of jaw-dropping cyber attacks…
- Facebook, had over $540 million user records exposed to Amazon’s cloud computing service.
- Equifax, the global credit rating agency with $147 million customers had affected by a data breach. The recovering costs were $439 Million.
- First American Corporation, had exposed an $885 million records data breach that included bank account info, social security numbers, and mortgage paperwork.
- Yahoo suffered a breach affecting every one of its 3 billion customer accounts and recovering costs had hit up to $350 Million.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Systems Engineering.
- Relevant work experience in Cyber Security related duties such as incident detection and response, and forensics.
- Experience in maintaining firewalls and various forms of endpoint security
- Proficiency in languages/tools such as C++, Java, Node, Python, Ruby, Go, or PowerShell.
- The ability to work often under pressure.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
Cyber Security Engineer Salary:
In India, a Cyber Security engineer’s
salary averages ₹525,652 a year, while in Australia earns A$130K and in the UK
can make £47,926 annually.
Cyber Security engineers can earn some serious pay but of course, these numbers can fluctuate depending on the demand.
What is the Role of a Cybersecurity Engineer?
- Organization security needs should be evaluated.
- Implementing the standard operating procedures on the security needs is the best practice.
- The responsibility of protecting all the organization’s data and networks by implementing, maintaining, and upgrading the security systems is also on you.
- Security breaches in the network have to be attended to immediately! Being alert is essential!
- Conduct penetration testing to find breaches
- Test for vulnerabilities in the system through scans
- Be an active participant in the management processes.
- Investigate or assist in investigating the security breaches
- Routine administrative reporting
- Communicate with the responsible departments regularly
- Security generalist
- Network security engineer
- Cloud security engineer
- Application security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) engineer
- Security architecture
- Penetration tester
- Malware/forensics analyst
- Incident response analyst
- Security trainer
- Security auditor
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance professional
- Cybersecurity engineer
The need for more freshers and existing professionals to enter the Cyber Security space is growing and attacks are turning more elaborate and sophisticated day by day. The future is bright, the only thing that is required is a skilled workforce.
If you want to build a career in Cybersecurity, enroll yourself in this Cybersecurity Course with Stanford and become a cybersecurity expert.
Check out Latest Jobs In Cyber Security Domain: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link And Never Miss Update.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here