How To Write an Email to Schedule an Interview
Almost everyone uses Google’s e-mail service today. Gmail is used more for professional work. Many important documents are mailed through Gmail itself. But do you know that Google introduced the E-mail schedule feature in its Gmail service in April 2019. Which is very useful. With the help of this feature, you can schedule any important mail and send it at the right time. This service is available on both mobile and desktop platforms. The biggest advantage of this service is that you can schedule important mail in advance so that you do not forget. This will deliver the mail at the time you have scheduled. Let’s know how to use this service.
Schedule e-mail like this on desktop
- If you want to schedule e-mails through desktop, first go to gmail.com and login to your account.
- After this, go to Compose and prepare the mail in the same way as you send it. After that save the mail in draft.
- After saving in the draft, instead of clicking on the send button given there, you have to click on the drop down menu.
- Then you have to select the date and time at which you want to send the mail. After selecting the date and time, your e-mail will be scheduled and will be sent on time.
How to schedule email from mobile
- If you want, you can also schedule e-mail from mobile. These features are available on both Android and iOS platforms.
- For this, open the gmail app on your phone and login to the account.
- Then go to the compose mail and fill the subject etc with e-id.
- After this, click on the top three dots given on the right side there. There you will get the option to send Schedule.
- After clicking on Schedule send, you can schedule the e-mail by setting the date and time.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech Updates Then Join the Telegram Group. From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here