How To Port Jio To Airtel | Step By Step Guide
When it comes to coverage no doubt Airtel steps ahead of other telecom operators. However, if you are not using Airtel and don’t know how to port Jio to airtel. To know more about better Internet speed and user experience Read this.
In this blog, a step-by-step guide to help you port your existing mobile number to Airtel prepaid or postpaid service. How to port Jio to airtel
How to file an SMS request to port Jio to Airtel?
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Start a new conversation with ‘1900’ (1900 is a USSD code).
- Type ‘PORT’ space ‘your mobile number’ and send the SMS. (PORT is case sensitive and to be typed only in block letters).
- Once the message gets delivered, you will receive an SMS with a UPC against your porting request. (UPC – Unique Porting Code)
- Once you receive the SMS with your UPC, visit the nearest Airtel store.
- Ask the customer support executive at the Airtel store to help you with the formalities.
- The customer support executive will ask you for your documents.
- Once the documents are verified, you will have to pay the portability fee.
- The store operator will complete the process and provide you with a new Airtel SIM card.
How to port Jio to Airtel from the website
- Head to the official Airtel webpage.
- On the left side of the page, you will see the two plans. Select whichever suits your preference.
- You will see a form on the right that asks for your name, mobile number, and has an option for if you want to port or get a new connection.
- Make sure Port is selected.
- Enter your address.
- Click on Submit.
How much time does it take to port Jio to Airtel?
The process takes 48 hours for Intra circle port-in, while it may take four days in case of inter circle port-in. For people in Jammu and Kashmir, the porting process is expected to take 15 days.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link And Never Miss Update.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here