How to Force Restart or Use ‘Recovery Mode’ on Your iPhone 13
How to Enter Recovery Mode on iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 pro, and iPhone 13 pro max
Entering recovery mode will help if you are having trouble updating or restoring your iPhone over the air. for instance, if the screen shows the Apple logo for several minutes however no progress bar seems, you’ll try putting the device in recovery mode and restoring it with iTunes. Here’s how it works.
- Using the Lightning cable that came along with your iPhone, connect the device to your pc. If you are using a mac running macOS Mojave or earlier, or you are connecting to a computer, confirm you’ve got the newest version of iTunes installed.
- On a mac running macOS Catalina or later, open Finder. On a mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. If iTunes is already open, close it, then open it again.
- With the iPhone connected, force restart it with the following steps, however do not release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. Instead, wait till the recovery mode screen appears.
- Press and quickly release the volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the volume Down button.
- Press and hold the side button until you see the recovery mode screen, then release it.
- If you are using iTunes, select your device in the iTunes sidebar. Otherwise, select your device within the Finder sidebar.
- When you see the option to restore or Update, choose Update. Your pc can try to reinstall the software without erasing your data. Wait whereas your pc downloads the software for your device.
How to Exit Recovery Mode on iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 pro, and iPhone 13 pro max
Simply press and hold the side button till the “Connect to iTunes” screen disappears, and your iPhone should reboot back into iOS.
How to Enter DFU Mode on iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 pro, and iPhone 13 pro max
The forced restart procedure described higher than will help if an an is freezing, throwing up errors, or has stopped responding completely. DFU mode (standing for Device firmware Update) on the other hand restores an an if a restart or getting into standard Recovery Mode does not solve the problem you are experiencing.
DFU mode lets the device interface with Finder or iTunes, update the firmware, and restore the OS without automatically installing the last downloaded version. It’s helpful for installing older versions of iOS if a beta persistently hangs your phone, or if a jailbreak goes bad.
Before following the steps below, confirm you’ve got the latest version of iTunes installed on your pc.
- Turn on turn on if it isn’t already.
- Connect it to your pc using a Lightning to USB cable.
- On Macs running macOS Mojave or earlier and PCs, confirm that iTunes is running. On Macs running macOS Catalina or later, confirm Finder is running.
- On your iPhone, press the volume Up button immediately followed by the volume Down button.
- Next, press and hold the side button (or power button) till your iPhone’s screen turns black.
- Release the side button and then hold down each the side button and Volume Down button together for roughly 5 seconds.
- Now release the side button, however still press the volume Down button.
- Wait for a minimum of 5 seconds for Finder or iTunes to recognize DFU recovery mode has been enabled.
If you are using iTunes, you must see a message dialog saying “iTunes has detected an an in recovery mode. you need to restore this iPhone before it may be used with iTunes”. If you are using Finder, you must see the same message. If you do not see the message, repeat the steps above.
Once you have closed the recovery prompt you can go ahead and restore your iPhone back to factory settings by selecting Restore iPhone on the iPhone Recovery Mode screen. Once restored, your iPhone can automatically exit out of DFU mode and boot up to its activation screen.
How to Exit DFU Mode
If you enabled DFU mode and want to manually exit out of it, here’s how it’s done.
- Press the volume Up button on your iPhone and quickly release it.
- Press the volume Down button and release it.
- Press and hold the side button till the Apple logo appears on your iPhone’s screen.
Your iPhone ought to currently have exited DFU recovery mode.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech Updates Then Join the Telegram Group. From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between a CV and a Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here