How to Do UPI Transactions Without Internet
Since Corona, online payment has seen a lot of speed than before. people are less inclined to convey money and are moving towards cashless transactions. it’s also a very important way to make India digitally robust. though several of us consider online payment as an easy way, however at times you may come across instances when you want to pay using UPI and are unable to try and do so due to slow internet speed.
First of all, let us understand what’s UPI:
UPI stands for Unified Payment Interface through that you’ll transfer money between two bank accounts and that too through any device. this means that you simply can make payments to an individual, merchant, or service provider to make purchases, pay bills, or authorize payments. you’ll either scan their QR code otherwise you can even pay by getting into their variety in your UPI app.
You may encounter instances when you wish to make a payment using UPI however are unable to do therefore thanks to slow net speeds or even you’re solely obtaining 2G reception, that isn’t enough for creating UPI transactions online. several don’t recognize however there’s the simplest way to use UPI in offline mode also exploit the *99# USSD code on your phone’s dialer.
The ‘*99# service’ was introduced to include all mobile users, irrespective of whether or not they use a smartphone or not, to be included within the UPI ecosystem. If the phone number you’re exploiting is joined to your bank account then you’ll avail all facilities of UPI using *99#.
For smartphone users, using UPI via *99# may make little sense as they have access to UPI apps but for feature phones, the *99# USSD code is the only choice for paying via UPI.
This feature has been there for quite some time however isn’t that popular, here is how using pay digitally using UPI without the internet:
Prerequisite to Pay using UPI without internet:
Make sure that your phone number is joined along with your bank account. If you haven’t registered for UPI, you’ll additionally do it following the USSD codes.
- Open the dialer of your phone and enter *99# and tap on the call button.
- You will see a menu with plenty of options however since we are only sending money type no 1 and tap on send.
- Select the information you’ve got from the payment receiver. Type the number and tap on send. As an example we’ve the mobile number of the UPI merchant then we’ve to type 1 and tap on send.
- Enter the mobile number that is linked to the UPI account of the merchant and tap send.
- Enter the amount and press send.
- Enter a remark for the payment.
- Enter your UPI pin to complete the transaction.
- Your UPI transaction are going to be complete without using the internet.
Here is the way to disable UPI using *99#
- Open the dialer on your phone and enter *99#.
- Select option four from the options list.
- Type number 7 and tap on send to deregister from UPI.
- Press 1 to confirm that you just wish to deregister from UPI.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech Updates Then Join the Telegram Group. From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click he
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here