How To Delete Snapchat Account Permanently From App
There’s might be several reason to delete Snapchat account. Many of you might be annoyed by its recent redesign, while some might get disappointed by the continuous notifications and all. Also it had been heard about it’s privacy concern, a recent report revealed that Snap employees were abusing their access to private user data – which includes location data, saved Snaps and phone numbers. In this blog you will get idea about How To Delete Snapchat Account Permanently From App
There are many cons by which you might deleting your account:
- The snapchat audience is limited
- Stories you share are available only for a limited timespan
- People find snapchat rather addictive
- There is no resharing option
- It hides real identities through filters
- It has a video time constraint
- It is not an ideal platform for marketing
- It turns expensive for advertisements
If you’ve decided to delete Snapchat account, let’s see how:
Before you proced to delete Snapchat account of yours
I recommend you to download your Snapchat data. Follow the below steps to download your Snapchat account data.
- Go to Snapchat’s Accounts website and enter your login details
- Click ‘My Data’ and ‘Submit Request’
- Snapchat will send an email with a link once your data’s ready to be downloaded − when the link arrives, follow it
How to delete Snapchat account via Android or iPhone:
You can delete Snapchat account via app:
- Open the Snapchat app
- Log in
- Click on the avatar located in the top left corner of the home page.
- Click on setting icon on the top right corner.
- Choose Help Center under the Support section.
- Then Go to My Account and Security->Account Information->Delete my Account.
- Tap the Accounts Portal link in the text and follow the steps explained in the below method.
How to delete Snapchat via the Accounts page:
- Go to https://accounts.snapchat.com or by redirect from the app, log in and click on Delete my Account.
- On the Delete Account page you have to re-enter username and password of the account. And continue.
Note: Snapchat will deactivate your account for 30 days. After that it will permanently delete Snapchat account. Incase your mindset changed and wished not to delete Snapchat account and to get it back. You can log in to reactivate your account before 30 days. It might takes upto 24 hours to reactivate an account.
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech News, Information and Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Technical News Updates: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Also read: The Power of Your Inner Beauty: An Inspirational Story: Click here
Also read: Which are the top 7 Computer Virus of all times?: Click here
Also read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also read: Tips For How To Looks Handsome: Game Changer Tip For Men: Click here
Also read: What Does Relationship Abuse Look Like?: Click here
Also read: Is Importance of Education Worth? What is the Importance of Education?: Click here
Also read: L&T Interview Question For Recruitment: Most Asked Interview Question: Click here
Also read: Wipro Syllabus: Latest Detailed Exam Pattern of Wipro Test: Click here