How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently: Easy Steps To Follow
The problem of how to delete Paytm account is not a big deal. So hey everyone, are you looking for how to delete Paytm account permanently in 2020 then you are at the right place. Here you can find a complete guide on how to deactivate your Paytm account
Note: Make sure there is no remaining balance in your Paytm account. If there’s then transfer it to another Paytm account.
How to delete Paytm account Temporarily (Temporarily Blocking)
- Go back to the previous menu
- Select “I am unable to access my Account“
- From the options, select “I need to block my account“
- Submit the block request to us along with one proof of account ownership
- Paytm will send you a confirmation message post blocking your account
How to delete Paytm account permanently:
- Raise a request to close your account by clicking the “Message us” box below
- After receiving your request, Paytm team will contact you to confirm the reason for closing your account (We have witnessed that many of our users asking for closure have a different issue in reality and it helps us to answer their concerns)
- Post this call to verify the request, Paytm will send an SMS on your Paytm registered number with a link to close your account
- Follow that link to confirm your request to delete/close account
How to Delete Paytm Account in Android or iPhone:
- Log in to your Paytm account using a mobile number or email id and password.
- After that click on the top left corner i.e. three-line menu icon and scroll down and click on 24×7 Help option.
- There are different categories available inside the “What can we help you with? ”. Tap on the Profile Settings button.
- Tap on the “I need to permanently close / delete my account”.
- Select preferred reason from the list such as I want to use Paytm with a different number, I don’t use this account, I want to log out from all devices and linked apps, I have lost my phone / forfeited my number, I have issues in using Paytm services, etc.
- Tap on the Message Us button to chat with the customer care executive and request to close your account.
- After sending your request, customer executive team will contact you to confirm your request and you will receive a unique link to your registered mobile number. Follow the link to complete your request.
How to Delete Paytm Account through Paytm’s Official Website:
- Log on to the official website of Paytm from your device.
- Select the 24×7 help option available in the top right corner.
- You will be redirected to the help page and select My Account option inside the help us understand your concern section.
- Now select your issue category is I want to close/delete my account, also choose your issue and it will show you Message Us option.
- Next write a message for deleting the account, mention your account details and click on submit your query button.
- The customer care executive will contact you within 24 hours regarding your request and upon your confirmation; your request will successfully be processed.
I hope you guys learned How to delete Paytm account after reading this article.
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech News, Information and Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Technical News Updates: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Also read: The Power of Your Inner Beauty: An Inspirational Story: Click here
Also read: Which are the top 7 Computer Virus of all times?: Click here
Also read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also read: Tips For How To Looks Handsome: Game Changer Tip For Men: Click here
Also read: What Does Relationship Abuse Look Like?: Click here
Also read: Is Importance of Education Worth? What is the Importance of Education?: Click here
Also read: L&T Interview Question For Recruitment: Most Asked Interview Question: Click here
Also read: Wipro Syllabus: Latest Detailed Exam Pattern of Wipro Test: Click here