How To Delete History In Google? Proper Way To Stay Safe In Cyber World
So in today’s topic, we will discuss “how to delete history in Google “. Although many of the people might not want to show their Google history or anything they surf in day to day life. Suppose your device is shared/ accessed by family/ friends but you don’t want to share Google history.
If you have too many Google accounts signed and want to delete them, and then check out How to Delete Google Account Permanently?
So how to delete history in Google
- Open the Chrome browser in your device.
- In address bar type myactivity.google.com
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner. And tap delete activity by
- Here you will find several options regards to on which time you want to ex Last hour, Last day in fact you delete by custom range.
- Select an option to delete the history
Also, you do this method to delete history in Google (in desktop)
- Go to your Google account (https://myaccount.google.com/)
- Scroll the left-hand panel and click Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity and timeline,” click My Activity.
- From the left-hand panel, click Delete activity by.
- Select the date or time you wish to delete and hit delete.
By doing the above process to delete history in Google all the history in which Google account is signed in from Google Maps, YouTube to Other Google products, gets deleted. Except for Google Pay transaction history, because is the sensitive information about your bank transactions.
If you only want to delete history in Google i.e. browsing history
- Click or tap the menu icon with three dots on the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Click or tap History > History (CTRL+H).
- On the left-hand side, scroll to Clear Browsing Data. A box will appear which will ask you how much history you want to delete.
Tip: When have to temporary sign in your Google account or any activity using incognito mode because Chrome won’t save the following information:
- Your browsing history
- Cookies and site data
- Information entered in forms
So don’t forget to delete history in Google or in any browser.
This comes to an end about our today’s post “How to delete history in Google”
Check it out Latest Google Recruitment: Click here
If You Want To Get Daily Tech news, Updates Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here