How To Check Jio Balance: Different Way To Check Jio Balance
Most of the people checks their jio balance in MyJio app. Just like other services there are many ways to check jio balance.
There’s no USSD code to check the data usage on Reliance Jio, but you can do it from your smartphone by going to Settings and taking a look at the data usage. Also, you can set a data limit on your phone.
According to a report, the organization has overwhelmed Bharti Airtel as far as supporter base. The report likewise uncovers that at present Jio has 306 million clients while Sunil Mittal-drove Bharti Airtel has just 284 million endorsers. In any case, Vodafone Thought keeps on standing out with 387 million clients. In the long run, it is the second biggest telecom administrator in the nation now.
Continuously, Dependence Jio gave an extreme challenge to the next telecom administrators in the nation.
There are mainly 4 different ways on How to check Jio balance
- How to check Jio balance through IVR To check balance through IVR, simply you just have to dial *333#.And shortly your balance will be appear on the screen.
- How to check Jio balance via SMS The another simple way is to send an SMS — MBAL to 55333.It is a free service and you won’t be charged for the same. You will receive an SMS on your number with your Jio balance details.
- How to check Jio balance via website Just visit the Jio official site jio.com and sign in with your number. After logging in, you can see check Jio balance at the top of the page. To check Jio data plan validity, go to the My Plans section.
How to check balance via Jio app
- Open MyJio App and tap on ‘Login with SIM’ OR login using OTP (One Time Password).
- Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
- You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’ .
Know the bill amount
You can also check the bill amount of your postpaid Reliance Jio service by sending a text message as BILL to 199. This will send you the bill amount that you will be charged for using the service.
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech News, Information and Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Technical News Updates: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Also read: The Power of Your Inner Beauty: An Inspirational Story: Click here
Also read: Which are the top 7 Computer Virus of all times?: Click here
Also read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also read: Tips For How To Looks Handsome: Game Changer Tip For Men: Click here
Also read: What Does Relationship Abuse Look Like?: Click here
Also read: Is Importance of Education Worth? What is the Importance of Education?: Click here
Also read: L&T Interview Question For Recruitment: Most Asked Interview Question: Click here
Also read: Wipro Syllabus: Latest Detailed Exam Pattern of Wipro Test: Click here