How To Change Wi-Fi Password? In Simple Steps
This is a simple guide on How to Change Wi-Fi Password. Changing passwords is always been a good practice recommended by cybersecurity experts because then you can ensure no one really has unauthorized access to your router.
Wi-Fi is great for keeping you connected, but a poorly secured Wi-Fi can put your personal information at risk.
Changing your password also keeps cheap neighbors from stealing your bandwidth! To change your Wi-Fi password, you’ll need to open your router’s configuration page, log in using your current details, and change the password under the wireless settings menu.
How to Change Wi-Fi Password in TP-Link:
- Login to Router admin panel using its default IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
- After logged in navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- Enter your preferred password and Save the change.
How to Change Wi-Fi Password in D-Link:
- Login to your router settings page via its default IP Address – 192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1.
- Input your username and password (or here’s a list of default usernames and passwords).
- Go to Wireless > Wireless Security > Security Mode set to WPA2 only > Pre-Shared Key: enter your preferred password.
- Apply the change > restart your WiFi and the new password will be applied.
How to Change Wi-Fi Password in NETGEAR:
- Open your router setup page using its default IP address – 192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1 / http://routerlogin.com/ or http://routerlogin.net/
- For authentication enter the default username and password/ Enter admin/password as username and password field..
- Go to Wireless > Security Options > Select WPA2-PSK [AES] > Now enter your preferred password in Passphrase.
- Apply changes and reboot your WiFi for changes to effect.
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Tech Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Begins, Check Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here